Our Little Star

Friday night Ashlynn had her first dance rectal. She started taking dance when she was four but after about two months she started crying every time we took her. We waited a year and enrolled her in a different studio and now she loves it.



I have to admit I really wanted Ashlynn to take dance. I would never force her to do something she doesn't like but I love all things girly. Although, I am not sure I want her to love dance too much. I am telling you what some of those competition moms can get vicious. Rollers flying, fogs of hair spray, clouds of makeup. Backstage can get pretty scary.


Anyway we had a fabulous time watching Ashlynn perform. She did a great job and look absolutely adorable tapping away to My Girl (which by the way is one of my favorite songs to sing to Ashlynn at bedtime-HA!). Doesn't get any more girly then this!All the beautiful pink princesses waiting to perform.


My favorite part of the night: Ashlynn says wow mom I must have done really good look at all this stuff I got!

Comments

Popular Posts