Day 4: Nothing Fancy

Day 4:  Wednesday, June 15th


Wednesday ended up being the last day we hung out at the pool. We were so lazy. We literally got to the pool around 9:30 and laid there until 5:30. We didn't even get up to get lunch. We had Samson bring it to us. Of course we did have to get up long enough to swim over to the bar, but between Marshal, Mel,and I our turn didn't come around that often.

Isn't Samson the cutest!



Around 5:00 we went back to the room. We took our usual 6:00 nap and then got up to go to dinner. Tonight we had dinner reservations at  IL Cielo Italian restaurant. It was the "fancy" restaurant at the resort with white glove service. They have a dress code and you are suppose to look nice. I took a cute dressier dress and heels, but when I went to put it on it was way to big and I looked ridiculous. So Marshal and I decided to go with a little more casual look. We still met the dress code, minus my flip flops, which I was a little worried they might ask me to go change over. 

I loved the fresh flowers they always had greeting us!

Marshal and I really like good food. However, there is a line for us between good fancy and just fancy fancy. This restaurant was a little over that line for us. The food was just too fancy for us and we didn't really like it. At least the dessert was good. You know it is hard to mess that up. Chocolate mousse with a cream bru la center, YUM! After we left dinner we headed over to the pub to get real food, chicken strips and french fries. HA!

Ok today was kind of boring, but stay tune. Tomorrow was my favorite day of the whole trip and I can't wait to share!

Comments

  1. GIRL, I wanna go!!!!!! Your trip looked absolutely amazing. I am so jealous! Also, I am jealous of your mommy body. Mine...not quite that spectacular and I've only had one baby! Ha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts