Day Three: Marshal's 2nd Wife

Day Three: June 14th

We woke up bright and early because Marshal decided to go scuba diving around one of the reefs on the island. I tried to get a spa appointment for the same time but my butler scheduled it at 10:00. Darn butler's. Ha!

While Marshal was out swimming with the fish, I hung out at the beach and read. I am telling you if you ever have a chance to go to Great Exuma Bahamas, d0. The water there is the most beautiful water I have ever seen. I haven't been every where but compared to St. Lucia, Playa del Carmen, United State's beaches, and Progreso the water was beyond the best. It was crystal clear and looking out across the ocean the blue was simply breath taking.  

I knew Marshal would be finished before I was so we agreed to meet at the pool.  I finished up at the spa around 12:30 and headed down to meet him. When I got down there I find him all settled in with Melanie.  I should have known that is where he would be because he was pretty much hooked the day before when she ordered him a pizza and brought it to him in the pool. See Mel's husband Scott loves to Bone fish. When I say loves I mean LOVES to fish. He got up everyday, Monday through Wednesday, and went Bone fishing from 5:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  Mel ended up just hanging out with us everyday while he was gone then we would all hang out in the evenings. I thought it was fabulous!  In between calling the butler's to bring us food and drink Mel would ask Marshal if he need anything and would go get us all drinks. Marshal was one spoiled boy and I ended up with a great friend to talk to.

After pool time Marshal and I had a butler's sunset reception to attend on the golf course. All of the resort guest with butler' were invited to take a tour of the golf course which lead up to a peak where they had champagne and hors d'oeuvres. It was gorgeous! The golf course was a Greg Norman course and I am pretty sure I would have needed about 500 golf balls and that is just to get through hole #1. Ha! Just kidding but it looked like a really though course.
 

After the reception we went and hung out at the pub and then came back to this....

I know I shouldn't put this picture on my blog, but when I was 10 I watched a t.v. special and  it had Dolly in a bath tub full of bubbles. I thought  it was the coolest thing ever. Since I love Dolly I have always wanted my picture taken in a tub full of bubbles. HA!

Comments

Popular Posts