Day Two: Who needs luggage?

Day Two: Monday, June 13th

Because Marshal and I really didn't have anything but the clothes we arrived in and the swim suits we bought at the gift shop we decided to have breakfast delivered to our room. I really couldn't stomach the thought of putting on the same clothes I had on for 20 hours the day before. I couldn't have been more excited to wake up this...
After breakfast we headed back down to the pool. Marshal and I were pretty concerned about the no sunscreen thing. We get to our cabana and get all set up and I notice a bottle of sunscreen just sitting there. I watched for a little while and no one ever came back for it so I assumed that they had accidentally left it there. It was like a little gift from the sun gods. We hung out at the pool the rest of the day and officially got to meet Melanie, Scott's wife. She was precious!

We also lucked out that the resort had this fabulous little restaurant right there on the beach where we could eat lunch in our bathing suits.



I also got to pet the resort kitty's. They were sooo cute!

Around five we went back to our room to discover this.....


We have clothes to wear! Yea!!!

Monday night they had a beach party where we watched fire dancers and even had the fire dancer come around and rub her fire stick on our hands. It was surprisingly nice. Very hot but felt really good. Ha!

Comments

Popular Posts