Volcano

Before I even begin I am going to place soul blame of this post on the crazy pills I am taking. Without going into too many details let’s just say I am attempting to change the course of nature to better fit into my schedule. Consequences of doing so are me feeling and looking like a bloated pig and I am moody as all get out. Therefore, I know after I post this, one of my dear sweet friends is going to call me and tell me to remove it.

But for now my volcano is erupting…..

I am a pretty thoughtful person. I truly try to think of ways to show other people I care about them. Not saying I am perfect and my thoughtfulness does not even come close to that of some of the people I am blessed to know. One of my huge flaws is; I will rarely let you know if I am upset with you. If you have hurt my feelings I am not going to tell you. For the most part it works out and I just get over it, but sometimes I just keep it in until I have just plain had enough.

Hence this post, I have just plain had enough. Problem is I have had enough with several things. So I am going to just tell you what I would like to say, but am too sweet to actually say.




  • So when you lied to me was it because you just didn’t respect me enough to tell me the truth. Or is it just something you enjoy?


  • Do you have to actually work at being that bad at your job or do you honestly just care so little about it that you just don’t try?


  • Do you realize that people look up to you and you are turning out to be a huge disappointment?


  • Seriously, what the heck were you thinking?


  • Are you this rude to everyone or am I just on your special list?


  • Do you really think I enjoy being treated like an after thought?


  • I am so sorry I don’t fit into the perfect box you created for me.


  • I take it you think I am never as busy as you are so I should completely understand why you don’t have time for me.


  • Shocking I actually do have feelings too.


  • What made you think that was ok?


  • I really needed your help. I hate that I can’t rely on you.

Ok. I think that is it. Everything I have wanted to say done, out, over. I feel much better. Thanks! (P.S. not a single one of these is about Marshal-he wanted me to make sure you knew that after my man wanted ad a couple of weeks ago. Ha!)

Comments

Popular Posts