When did This Happen?

Marshal and I are not into PDA. You are not going to see him with his arm around me a church. You won't catch us walking through the store holding hands. You certainly are not going to see us kissing in front of you.

However, home is a different story. He leaves me with a kiss every morning and I welcome him with a kiss every evening and we pass out random kisses throughout. You will often find me sitting in his lap when we are watching t.v. together. We snuggle for at least a hour every Saturday morning before getting out of bed. And we love to wrestle, often because he says something sarcastic to me and I feel the need to beat him up, in a loving way of course-HA!

Last night Marshal came home and I was cooking dinner. I had my ipod on and was listening to music (ok ok and singing at the top of my lungs). One of my favorite songs came on, Angel Eyes, and Marshal came over and we started dancing. It was a super sweet little moment until all the sudden I hear " What are ya'll doing? Hugging and dancing and stuff?'. "Gross".  Marshal and I look up and Ashlynn is standing there staring at us.

Then after dinner we sent the kids off to play and we snuck off for a quick minute alone. Within a couple of seconds Ashlynn is standing in our bedroom with us asking what we are doing and why we didn't tell her where we were going.

Oh my mercy! I really thought I had a couple more years to have a love life.

Comments

Popular Posts