Feeling the Love

I have been very slow to get my Disney post finished. Mainly because Jaxton has decided that he loves to sit in my lap when I am on the computer. Very sweet and great and all but he loves to type as well. Oh well I will get them finished soon. I only have one more after this one.

When Marshal and I got married 10 years ago we went to Saint Lucia. The night we arrived we met a couple and ended up spending the whole week hanging out with them. Once back in Arkansas, Casey and J.F. headed back home to NWA and Marshal and I headed home to Jefferson, near Pine Bluff. We kept in touch with the Morris family off and on for two years even through our move to Louisiana. When Marshal accepted the job for Benton County and we found out we were moving back to Arkansas we came to Rogers, met with Casy and J.F. for dinner and then went back to their house to visit. We ended up loving their neighborhood and bought a house one street down from them. We saw Casey and J.F. almost everyday for several years. They eventually moved to Little Rock and then recently moved to Orlando.

I was so excited to get to go visit them during our vacation. Even though it has been four years since we last saw them it was just like old times. We hung out visited and just really enjoyed being around them. This time was very different from our good old days in Cambridge Place because we both have children now. Honestly it really cracked me up because it was still just like old times even though so much has changed adding four children to the mix. As great as the visit was it made me soooo sad that they live so far away. I would love to be able to have our every Friday night hang out with the Morris family. Oh well I know they will come visit us soon as they can't stay away from Razorback football for too long.


Please ignore our loveliness. We had been at the Magic Kingdom all day and swimming all night.  All day Florida heat does not make a person look too fabulous!

I was also very excited to get to see my friend Benny. Benny and I go way back to high school days. He worked with two of my friends at Whataburger so we hung out back in the day. Now Benny is the food manager for Main Street at The Magic Kingdom. Even though it was Benny's day off he came to the park to meet up with me. It was so nice to see him. He hasn't changed a bit.

I felt very special to get to go all the way to Disney World and have friends to see.

Comments

Popular Posts