I know you've missed me

Where in the world have you been? 

I have missed blogging soooo much! What started out as a very unintentional break, ended in me being so far behind, every time I wanted to blog I would feel overwhelmed and just never got to it. You will all be thrilled to know-I'm back! 

Since the whole reason I blog in the first place, is to keep a record of my family and our lives, I am going to do a quick recap, so I can feel like after today I can get back to my normal random thoughts. 

Let's start where I left off.... Ok house sold two weeks after being put on the market. New owners wanted us out in three weeks. We went house shopping, fell in love, made an offer and all was looking great. We were scheduled to close on our new house Oct. 14th. Because I hate taking days off work we made an agreement with the owners of our new house that we could move everything into the garage the weekend before we closed. I packed suitcase that contained enough stuff for our family to live on for four days.Everything else was packed and moved into our new garage on Oct.8th. Very long, very ugly, story short we closed on our new house Nov. 18th. Yep that's right, 6 weeks of living with four days worth of clothes, no food, no beds, no nothing. It was an adventure I don't ever want to repeat. For a girl that isn't fond of camping, I came up with some very creative ways to cook, clean, and do laundry. 

That was the start of my blogging break. I didn't have a computer for six weeks. Then, being the smart girl I always am, decided it was a wonderful idea to host three Christmas parties. The first one was scheduled three weeks after we moved in. Marshal and I worked non stop unpacking and decorating the house. Of course I had to have everything just so so before I would allow people in my house. 

 What can I say...holidays, Grandma Watson passing, new house projects, and exhausted have lead to today-the end of my blogging break. 

Now for picture catch up time....  

Pumpkin Patch Fun with friends. 



                                     
 Halloween. My little monkey and rock star. 
Jaxton's 2nd birthday party in our very empty house. The kids thought it was fabulous!



Christmas-Ashlynn being a present.  


Opening the stockings. Ashlynn even opened the animals stockings for them! 

It feels great to be caught up. Stayed tuned-new house pictures coming soon!









Comments

  1. What do my eyes see...yippie!!! I can't believe how big the kids are! Cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts