One of Those Nights

I have been eating like a crazy woman this week. I don't know what has gotten into me.( Melissa please stop reading now!) Monday I ate two cupcakes, six girl scout cookies, two pieces of pizza, three bread sticks, and finished that off with a cinnamon cookie. Bad thing about it- I felt great and could have continued eating. Sunday and Wednesday nights are my long run nights (4 miles-ha don't laugh), but I think they are hurting me more than helping me because I am just so hungry the next day.
Any way I am totally getting off the subject.  Last night was just one of those nights. I was tired,  a little grouchy from my day, and knowing that Marshal had meetings so I would be a single mom, made me feel like I deserved something yummy and chocolaty and warm. Aw that could only mean one thing at my house...Fudge Spoon Pie. Yum! One of my favorites. In fact I have probably made it for some of you out there just as an excuse to eat some myself.

So easy so yummy! You start with a square of unsweetened chocolate and one stick butter. Melt them together.
Once they have melted you add one cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, two eggs and a teaspoon of vanilla. Stir it together and put in a greased 8X8 baking dish. Bake for 22 minutes at 325 and you have gooey warm chocolate yumminess.

Top it with ice cream and suddenly all seems right in the world.


Well today is Wednesday-wonder what I will stuff in my mouth today?  Gee I just can't figure out why I can't seem to lose these 7 lbs. Can you? HA!

Comments

Popular Posts