My Favorite

Easter is by far my favorite holiday. That has not always been the case, but when Ashlynn was born 10 days before Easter and I got to stuff her cute little six pound body into a Easter basket and take sweet little newborn pictures; I fell in love with Easter. I have always thought that was kind of a silly reason to love a holiday, but I just finished reading Katy's blog and she said the same thing about sweet Turner.
Ashlynn, of course, is not the only reason I love Easter; I love that it represents life and a new start. I love that it is the beginning of spring. I love the flowers and the pastel colors. I love the reassurance that Jesus is alive. And I love love getting to pet the cute little bunnies!

Having said all that I have a ton of Easter pictures I want to share. I will however spare you the ones of all my cute little Easter decorations ( which by the way Katy not one person said anything about at my house either and I have had several people over since they have been up).

Really to run! He made me laugh he only picked up certain eggs and would completely pass by others. He mainly wanted green eggs.

I didn't know Marshal was already taking pictures, but I love this sweet little face "Oh mom not in front of my friends".


Ashlynn would not stop to let daddy get any pictures. She was focused on getting those eggs.

Jaxton turnes around and sees daddy with the camera and says "cheese".

Ashlynn, Jaxton ,and of course Benjamin showing off their full baskets.

Never stop to get a picture with my sweet momma.

Easter Morning.

Jaxton couldn't even look to see what the Easter bunny brought until he collected all the hidden eggs.

Finally decided  to look but refused to show mommy for a picture.

My sweet little family!

Comments

  1. I had to stop reading to comment..My mom and I both noticed them and said how cute they were..I guess we just neglected to tell you! We thought you house looked so springy! Bad bad friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable family picture at the end! Oh and I am still hanging my head in shame! I am sorry I really thought I said something!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts