Our First Over Night Guest

I have been so excited the last two weekends to have over night guest staying with us. My friend Melissa, her husband, baby Wyatt, Melissa's mom and dad came up for a wedding last weekend and I was so excited they choose to stay with us. Melissa and Daniel currently live in Houston so I rarely get to see her and she is one of my closest and dearest friends. Her parents kept the children while the adults went for a fun night out. Sunday morning we slept in and went for brunch in Fayetteville.  It was so good to get to visit with everyone and actually see Melissa for more than a few hours, which probably hasn't happened in almost three years.
This past weekend Jennifer came to see me. She lives in Malvern, but between her family and mine it just seems so hard to get together. Of course who am I kidding, another one of my besties lives less than a mile away and I hardly ever get to see her either. Any way Jenn came and we had a great time just visiting, shopping, and of course eating. Ha! Amy's husband was out of town so the three of us got together for some girl time.
I guess the guy taking the pic for us couldn't hold the iphone still. Ha! oh well.

It is so fabulous to have a place for guest to stay. I use to dread having company, but this new house makes me want to have people over all the time.  In fact I feel like throwing a party just for the heck of it. Who's in?

Comments

Popular Posts