The Great Potty Tour of NWA

Jaxton is in full blown potty training mode. I have been fighting this for a while for a couple of reasons. First, I want him to be a baby. I know he is growing up, but I am just not ready. It is so different than how I was with Ashlynn. I couldn't wait for her to meet and accomplish every stage. With him, I just want to stop and savor everything.

Second, and almost as important, I hate public restrooms. So gross!!! I am honestly good with Jaxton wearing diapers until he is 16 if it means I can avoid the public restrooms and all its gross germs.

Jaxton seems to know that this drives me crazy because it doesn't matter where we are or how long we are there he has to go to the bathroom. He could have just gone at Walmart, but if we go into the bank right across the street he ask to go again. Half the time he goes and half the time he doesn't. I believe I have seen every public restroom in NWA over the last month. I always hate to tell him no because what if this is the one time he really does need to go again? When I try and discourage him he just gets louder and louder and announces to everyone around that he needs to go poop poo in the potty. 

How can I get my son to stop wanting to go to the bathroom every where we go? What does he find so fun about going to every potty in town?

Oh he is such a mess. My little mess and I love him!

Comments

Popular Posts