Help Me Out

I need a little help deciding what appropriate pay back I should be expecting from Marshal.

This morning at 9 my phone rings. I of course am still in bed, awake, but in bed none the less. He informs me that he totally forgot that he signed me up to bring lunch for a birthday lunch at the office.

Having just gotten back from Colorado, I haven't been to the store and don't have anything to serve 15-20 people. I jump out of bed, throw on some shorts and a shirt, get clothes on the kids, brush everyone's teeth, run to Walmart, rush back home, fix the meat for chicken tacos, put together taco fixings, warm the shells, package it all up, run it to his office, and drive back home in time for Ashlynn's 11:00 swimming lessons. Oh and I even made time to drop off a little happy note on a friends car.

Feeling like super woman, but definitely thinking I deserve a big thank you. Thoughts?

Comments

  1. Marshall, Marshall, Marshall.. (shaking my head)...he really does owe you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts