Wow She is Good

I am a little behind on my blogging. I am going to attempt to get caught up.

Ashlynn had her dance recital on June 2nd. I know I am her mother, but I was so proud of how good she did. Marshal and I have both talked about trying to find her strengths She really likes dance, but every time parents were invited in to watch I would get so frustrated. She was not fun to watch. She tended to be so timid and unsure of herself that she would watch the teacher or other students throughout the entire dance.

However, at her recital she was the complete opposite. She did so great! She knew her dances and preformed her little heart out. I was a very proud momma. I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact her friend Benjamin came to watch her. What a sweet boy to come sit through 2 1/2 hours of boring dancing so he could watch my beautiful girl. Not only that, but he brought her roses and a pink stuffed kitten. He is a very sweet friend.
She also had her own little cheering section with her daddy and I, Nonnie and GeGe, Grandma and Grandpa, and Ms. Andrea ( Benjamin's mom).

Comments

Popular Posts