What Kind of Chef are You?

When signing up to bring food to a party or get together, nine times out of ten, I am going to sign up to bring dessert. A couple of reasons for this, but mainly because I love making them as much as I love eating them.

Saturday we got together with some friends for a little lake party. As always I decided to bring dessert. I made chocolate chip cookies and banana pudding.

As I was making everything I looked around my kitchen and recalled a conversation I had with one of my dear friends Juli about cooking and cleaning. Now being the fabulous person she is she cooks and cleans as she goes. Well Juli don't look....

My Little Helper

I am obviously a cook and clean up afterwards kind of girl. I will say that it works for me. When cooking for other people I always have my kitchen back in order before my guest arrive. In fact that is one way you can tell how good of friends we are. If you have ever been invited over and I still have dishes in the sink I must really like you. If you have ever been over and I am mopping my kitchen floor, well that's how you know I really really like you. ( I can hear some of you laughing as you read this). Now the scene from above- take a good look now because that mess I reserve only for my momma and Marshal. The rest of you would be asked to wait on the porch; some of you know this first hand- ha!

I may be a mess, but man was that banana pudding good.

Comments

Popular Posts