Daily Happies

I am a big fan of happies. I love to give and receive.  Since I don't get happies everyday, I have a few things that I consider my daily happies. Just simple little things that I keep with me everyday at work to make me happy.

My water cup. I love having it. Jaxton bit the straw and it was kind of annoying at first, but now it just makes me think of my sweet boy all day long which I love.

This is the bulletin board by my desk. I keep pictures, cards and art work that students have given me. I can't keep everything but the things that really mean a lot I put on there and I love looking at it all.
This is hard to read, but it says " This is a love note. I love you." It makes me smile and laugh every time I look at it. Such a romantic husband I have.  Ha!


This isn't my this years class, but I love this picture because it shows just how happy kindergartners can make me. What a lucky girl I am to have such sweet babies to work with.


Seeing this smile throughout the day is for sure a happy.



My lotion. I have to have my lotion. I can't stand having dry hands and Bath and Body works lotion makes me very happy throughout the day.




 
Do you have daily happies too? 


 

Comments

Popular Posts