I Want to Remember This

There are just some moments in life I would love to be able to bottle up and keep. Tonight while Ashlynn and I were in the bathroom, getting her ready for bed, was one of those. I took my phone into the bathroom and was listening to music while I brushed her hair and helped her into her jammies. Of course I was singing along loudly. What cool mom wouldn't want their children to know what a fabulous radio singer they are? Ha.Any way it was time for her to brush her teeth. She has an electric toothbrush so it takes the full two minutes. While she was brushing I started dancing along to the music. Now I happen to know I looked ridiculous because I could see my beautiful self dancing in the mirror. She kept looking at me and grinning, which only made me ham it up even more. Well as soon as she finished she said in total seriousness "mom you should find out if that band is going to do a concert because they would probably want you to get on stage and dance for them". Hahaha!!! Oh that girl! Love her! I know one, day all to soon,she is not going to think my dancing is concert stage worthy; she is going to think my dancing is totally embarrassing, but for tonight I am going to soak up being my sweet little girls star!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts