Because I am Not Always a Peach

I know this is absolutely going to shock almost all of you.  You all probably think that living with me is like a dream. I mean I am sweet, kind, caring, a fairly good cook, and I like to keep my house pretty close to spotless. What is not to love about that, right? Ha!

Ok I admit I am not always a peach to live with. In fact I will even go so far as to admit that I even want to move out on myself sometimes. I can get really really grouchy. Last weeks was one of those weeks. Marshal said more than once " Are you even listening to yourself ?".  It was ugly, really ugly. I was being a total pain. I don't know why, but it seems the older I get the less I can control my hormones. Being 16 is nothing compared to this crazy mess. Is this just happening to me?

 I feel like because of what Marshal put up with last week he totally deserves this  brag on my husband post. Saturday we had a nurse come to our house to do a check up for a life insurance policy Marshal and I have applied for. She asked us health history questions, took our blood pressure, height, weight, and oh my mercy blood test. We were not suppose to have anything to eat our drink before hand. It really worked out great because she was scheduled to be at our house at  9:00 and I rolled out of bed around 8:50. 

Anyway, if you have known me for more than 5 seconds you know I am absolutely terrified of needles. I firmly believe I need all of my blood in my body. I have a tendency to get pretty squeamish and light head when I have to get blood drawn. 

The nurse saved the blood draw for the last thing. I warned her that I wasn't a very good patient and away we went. She was very quick and did a great job. She was even so so sweet. She told me how pretty I was while she was doing her business. She said even afterwards I still looked beautiful. I sat there for a minute knowing I didn't want to watch Marshal give his blood. I felt fine. I got up and walked around for a little bit with Jaxton and all was going great. She was getting ready to leave and needed us to sign our paperwork. All of the sudden nothing was fine anymore. I started feeling terrible and I passed out cold. This was the worse pass out I have had in a very very long time.

After I came to, the nurse told me all about what a wonderful husband I had. How he was so sweet and caring. How he had his eyes on me the whole time and knew, even before I did, that I was going to pass out and was right there to catch me. How he knew exactly what to do to help me and how loving he was through it all.  

I unfortunately felt terrible the rest of the day. Marshal was such a great husband and took care of me all day. I am telling you total love.  He even let me take a four hour nap Sunday and he got up and took care of the kids. Who needs flowers or happies when you can have a four hour nap, right?

He really is the best and deserves a lot more than a sappy blog post. I think I will keep him.

Comments

Popular Posts