In Love

I am admitting to you and the rest of the world that I am totally in love. In love with our family photographer. He happens to also have an adorable wife that I happen to be in love with too! Seriously they have been taking pictures of our family for the last five years and are the absolute best. They have captured my children's personalities as they are growing and I treasure each and every photo (all 1,000 of them). Not to mention that we always just have a blast with them!

I thought it would be fun to share a couple of the very first Dale pictures we had taken. These were from a model shoot we did for Monday's Child ( oh how I miss that store) that Dale blogged about at http://benfieldphotography.blogspot.com. I knew from the first second I saw the pictures he had taken of Ashlynn; Benfield photography had to become a part of our family tradition.





Side note: Before you start trying to figure out which child I am pregnant with in this photo, I am not. I only wish I could have looked that good pregnant. I don't know how Lauren talked me into playing pregnant and modeling for her store Cravings, but I think she still owes me. Ha!

Now are you ready to see this years family pictures? LOVE! I really tried to limit it to just a few, but I had 167 images to choose from, all of which were my favorite. Just scroll fast...









Jaxton requested we dance....





Silly girl!





And danced.


Love Dale and Meredith's feet!


Happy boy!


I think I will keep her.


My boys.


Love this!


My sweet blond baby boy!


Awe I kind of like him too.














I feel so lucky to always manage to get squeezed into a free spot in Dale's extremely busy schedule. He is the best wedding photographer in the world you know. That is why I have asked Marshal to remarry me....only he has yet to agree. Fingers crossed that one day. Ha!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts