35 Things To Love

Today  is Marshal's 35th birthday! I feel really guilty that he planned a really fabulous trip for my birthday and well can we just say - loser wife. His birthday has been in January for 35 years now, but I just can't seem to ever get my act together after Christmas and do something great for him. Before you start thinking I should just give him a second wife for his birthday; let me throw in there that I did take him on a cruise for his 30th. One year out of the 17 birthdays I have celebrated with him is better than nothing, right? (forget the fact it was the worst vacation of our lives.)

I hope he knows that my lack of enthusiasm and birthday planning is in no way a reflection of how much I love him. In fact I can think of at least 35 things I love about him:

1) I love that he is willing to go everywhere with me
2) takes our daughter to cheer leading practice
3) buys me clothes, shoes and purses that are actually really cute and stylish
4) his omelets and grilled cheese sandwiches
5) he talks to me about everything
6) he loves my cats; even though he is SO allergic
7) he orders for me when we are on dates
8) hugs me every night first thing when he gets home
9) his scruffy whiskered face
10) he is happy to just stay home with me on the weekends
11) he is really good at cleaning ( if I can talk him into it)
12) he sings to our son when I am not home at bedtime
13) he fixes our daughters hair, complete with bow, every morning
14) allows me to control all of our money
15) goes to bed with me every night regardless of the time
16) walks me to my car every morning
17) looks so good in jeans
18) is so confident
19) has been my best friend for 17 years
20) finds a lot of great music for us to listen to
21) loves naps almost as much as me.
22) is calm when I am not.
23) knows lots of interesting facts about  a lot of random things
24) still makes me smile when he calls me
25) tells me he loves me every day
26) is really good at his career
27) has a big heart for helping my needy students
28) is an only child so he gets me
29) is really good at knowing the words to almost any song within seconds of it coming on.
30) knows what I am thinking and feeling just by looking at me
31) has totally rocking dishwasher loading skills
32) listens to and encourages me
33) runs me really hot baths because he knows how much I love them
34) protects our family
35) truly completes the other half of me

Happy Birthday Marshal! I love you!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts