So Not Ready For This

"Mom, today you were doing the Cha Cha Slide in the cafeteria weren't you? I outwitted you and I know what you were doing. What you need to understand is that is soooooo embarrassing for me. You are a reflection on me. Do you understand?"

These are the exact words my seven year old said as we were leaving school day. Excuse me? First of all what the heck? Second of all what seven year old talks like that? Sassy pants!

Yes, as a matter of fact I was attending the wildest dance party I have been to in years. It was the 100th day of kindergarten. We always celebrate with a rocking dance party complete with the YMCA, Chicken dance, Who Let the Dogs Out and the Cha Cha slide. Obviously someone needs to take me dancing soon... Ha!

So sorry princess Ashlynn that your momma embarrassed you at school.

At least my dancing doesn't embarrass Jaxton yet.

YouTube Video


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts