Eight

It's been 24 years since I was 8. I was 24 years old when I became a mother. In less than 24 hours I will have an eight year old daughter. It only seems fitting that my almost eight year old, made me celebrate with her, by doing something I haven't done in 24 years, roller skate.


I know Marshal and I look great! I was still on pain medication. I don't really know what Marshal's excuse was.

This year she wanted to have a sleepover for her birthday. Last weekend we took Ashlynn and her two best friends rollerskating.











Just to show some things never change. Hottie! Ha!

Then back to our house for a night of girlie fun mixed with a few hours of sleep.








Ashlynn must be her daddies daughter. No Rick's. major sad face for me. Who wants to go with me next week to make up for it?

The next day Ashlynn, Nonnie and I had a girls shopping trip. We also took Ashlynn to get her ears pierced and finished the day off with dessert.








Tomorrow, on her actual birthday she is picking a breakfast location for a little family celebration with Nonnie, GeGe, Grandma and Grandpa. Then Marshal and I are taking the kids to Kansas City for a little Spring Break fun.

Happy Birthday Ashlynn! You are by far the most fun, spicy, little sparkle I know . And so so LOVED!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts