Rule # 775 : Don't Anger a Woman With a Blog

You know those people that make their children stand there and hold signs on street conners telling everyone that passes what they have done wrong? I don't think that's such a bad idea; especially when it comes to disciplining your husband.

Now you will remember not too long ago I blogged 35 things I love about said husband. I still love those 35 things. However, the man is about to drive me crazy! I don't think I should have to ask him to do something more than one time. No one gives me 100 reminders to get my chores done. Now I am not dumb enough to not be able to figure out what is going on here. He has it all figured out. I ask he doesn't do. I ask again and again and again and again and again and again, he still doesn't do it. He knows I will get tired of asking and just do it. If this is how he conducts business at the office I don't know how the man keeps a job. Surely he isn't trying to show me his job is more important than I am.

Time for another method.



Ladies, I will keep you posted and men there may be three free tvs for the taking at my house soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts