Give Them Something to Talk About

A little background: Jaxton goes to Mother's Day out every Tuesday and Thursday. At his MDO program every child is required to bring a crib sheet, which they use to cover up their rest maps for rest time. On Tuesday I always send his blanket and sheet. On Thursday I always unpack his bag and wash his things.




Last night I was unpacking Jaxton's school bag. I took out his blanket and sheet and went to grab his jacket when I noticed a pair of my panties in his bag. Not only were they my panties, but they happen to be an iddy biddy pair of thong panties. ( yes yes some pants and dresses I just can't handle the panty line thing.) I looked up and asked Jaxton what my panties were doing in his bag. I am praying somehow he got them last night and put them in there or something anything just fingers crossed his teachers didn't know they were in there.




Well that was a short lived pray when his sweet, little, giggle voice
says " I don't know momma, Ms. Sarah put them in there". Oh. Oh great. So not only did his teachers know they were in there, but they actually had to put them back in his bag. Thank goodness I don't have to face them for an entire summer.

Lesson learned never take a chance when doing laundry; you never know what might get caught in the corners of your kids sheets.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts