June Summarized

June flew by crazy quick! The kids and I were also crazy busy.
I spent the first week in June attending staff development classes and another two weeks in June getting my TESS training complete. If you know what TESS training is, I am sooooo sorry. If you don't just be happy with that and don't ask.
On to the fun we managed to squeeze in....
Trips to the Library.








Picnics in the Park.












Kingdom Rock Vacation Bible School.












Cooking desserts together.




Jaxton's Potty Party at Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate becoming night time potty trained.




Mommy children lunch date at Rick's. (Did you know they also have avocados for their sandwiches? Cake and avocados all in one place makes me one happy girl!)




Lunch dates with GeGe in the park.




Long days that turned into late nights at the pool.




So long Jaxton fell asleep in the floor while waiting for the water to get warm in the shower. ( I know you are so jealous of my stellar parenting skills. Hey you can't all be as good as me so just get over it and move on. Ha!)




Picking out the perfect Father's Day gifts.




Girl Time.








Soccer Camp.








Preschool Picasso Art Camp.




Ashlynn had camp too. I just failed to take her picture. Yikes bad mom!
Ashlynn also had dance tryouts for performing company at All That Dance. I am so proud of her! She made the home team and I couldn't be happier for her. (This momma isn't ready for travel dance yet. ) She and I were dancing queens learning those audition routines together. I think I even impressed Marshal with my hidden dance talent. Ha! And once again no pictures from her tryouts, but here is a picture from May recital so I don't look like a complete loser.




Teaching Jaxton the important things in life.




Ok there are real lessons being learned too. Jaxton has learned 16 letters this month. Makes a momma kindergarten teacher so happy!




Summer time family movies.




Late night rides in the jeep. Loving having the top off.




And of course just great times with great friends.








July please go slower....
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts