I'm on a Boat

Yes my title is a song ( Thank you Michael). It is a funny song, but I am not necessarily encouraging you to look it up as you do have to create a *beep* every few seconds for the language. If you can get over that part though its good for a little entertainment.

Ok enough of that business. Marshal and I haven't gotten our boat out of the storage building in four years. Ridiculous I know. Long story short we had some repairs done that ended up costing a ton and the boat still didn't work right after we paid for them. We parked the boat and kept putting off spending more money on it until before we knew it four years went by. We finally got the boat fixed and took it out last weekend. I am happy to say it is working fabulously and I had forgotten how much I loved being out on it.

We didn't really make a plan because the weather was iffy and we were not sure how long it was going to take to get it cleaned up after being in the shop. It ended up just being our family of four. At first we were nervous that we would get bored, but really it was great. Ashlynn tubed for hours.




Jaxton tubed a little, but was really just happy as a little lark riding in the boat.




I skied ( without injury this time, ha) and learned to drive the boat.




Yikes! Marshal really wanted me to drive while he skied, but I was way too nervous for that. He also wanted me to pull the jeep off the boat ramp, but that made me nervous too.




Obviously we need someone to go with us next time. Who 's in?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts