40 What?

I have several friends in their forties. And I will admit that it doesn't seem as old as it use to. However, it still feels really strange. I can remember, in great detail, helping my mom plan my dad's surprise 40th birthday party (which was a rocking awesome party by the way). While, I still have 7 years and 5 days until my big 40, several of my friends are already there or at least getting closer to it by the day.

A couple of weeks ago our friend Daniel turned 40. We were super excited to get to celebrate with him. I have mentioned this before, but he and Melissa travel with his job so we hardly ever get to see them. I think we could have had a blast at a creek in the middle of no where in Gentry, AR just because it would mean getting to spend time with our friends. We did however trade in Gentry for Kansas City and had a fabulous time.




I love this hotel. The wall has huge glass windows all across it. It is so fun looking out on to the down town area.


We went to the World War I museum. I learned a lot. While history is not my thing, it was a very neat museum.











Ate yummy food.


You can't really see it but I have been wanting to try a burger with peanut butter for a while now. It was delicious!


Night out at the P&L.


So every time I have been to Howl at the Moon there have been tons of Bachelorette parties going on. This time was no different. It was however my first time to see a bride to be , carrying around a blow up doll, which she felt the need to hold up right as Melissa was taking our picture. Nice photo bomb. Ha!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts