Terrific 33

I have had an absolutely fabulous birthday! Thank you all for the sweet FB messages. Each one made me smile! As it turns out Sunday is a pretty great day for your birthday to fall on. It was like I had a birthday weekend not just a single day.

Saturday night Marshal and I, along with our Sunday school class took a meal to the families staying at the Ronald McDonald house at Mercy Hospital. I will have to blog about this ministry more very soon. I am really excited about it!

After taking the meal, Marshal took me out on a dinner date. It was nice to have some alone time with my super fabulous husband. I got to have two of my favorite foods,steak and chocolate creme brûlée. Hello yumminess!

Sunday morning I got to sleep in a little it bit because I only had me to get ready for church. Thank you mom and dad for letting the kids spend the night. At Sunday school I got a big surprise- Chocolate cake! Thank you Chuck! Even if you tried to convince everyone I was turning 40, I love you and appreciate you more than words can express. I was also super excited to have our friends Erin and Shane come for a visit. It was so great to see them (Minus the fact they were back in town to cheer on the Aggies. I forgive them because they do live in Texas and tried to be good Razorback fans while living here.)

After church and lunch we got to go shopping a little bit. The weather was so perfect today. It felt great to just be outside. Then we came home for a nap. Awe napping you make me smile like nothing else!

My parents took us out to dinner and then we all came back to our house for cake and presents. In case you all were wondering, yes Marshal got me a cake. It's really kind of adorable. He bought me a cake made to feed 40 people. Ha! I know! Sweet man just wanted to make sure I had all the cake my little heart and belly could hold. Love!



Completely random, I also passed level 79 on Candy Crash. So stupid I know, but it made me smile. I got addicted to playing on the drive to Florida this summer. Then,I got stuck on level 79. I have hardly played since school started. Even when I did play I was getting bored out of my mind because I couldn't pass that dumb level.


While this also had absolutely nothing to do with my birthday, the timing just worked out where my parents gave me a goody bag from a local charity event they helped with. Who doesn't love a good goody bag. And this one was the goody bag to top all goody bags! Thank you local vendors. I had a blast going through all these samples.







I can't end this post without showing you the card my daughter made all by herself. Wow she is something else!








Haha! Oh that girl!

My husband also left a birthday note on my pillow. I am telling you total sweetness from him. Love that man so much and I even kind of like him sometimes. That's a joke.... maybe.




Happy to be 33!

Comments

Popular Posts