My Baby is ( I can't even say it)

I am having a hard time admitting that Jaxton is turning four. He is still very much my baby. Yesterday we had his birthday party, but lucky for me he isn't actually turning four until Tuesday so I am still enjoying my three year old.

This past spring one of the neighbors had rented a bouncy house for their child's birthday party. Since then Jaxton has been telling me that's what he wanted for his birthday. I kept trying to explain he was born in November and the weather is usually not that great for outdoor parties, but I decided to risk it and just go for it. It turned out to be absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for a nicer day. Not too hot, not too cold, just right.

Jaxton really likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates so we had a pirate themed party. He was such a happy boy all day, which made for one happy momma.

The details:



























The party:
























And let's not forget the after party:



(








Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Comments

Popular Posts